Putting Midlothian tourism on the map
Midlothian Tourism Forum brings together the wide range of businesses making up Midlothian’s vibrant tourism sector. This includes attractions, transport, accommodation, venues, retail, hospitality, events and festivals, all of which contribute to putting Midlothian on the map.
Previously part of the Midlothian & Borders Tourism Action Group (MBTAG), MTF is driven by a steering group comprising representatives of local businesses, Midlothian Council Economic Development team and VisitScotland.
Join Midlothian Tourism Forum
MTF is open to all tourism sector businesses in Midlothian. By connecting, you’ll influence and help to drive the direction of tourism in Midlothian. You’ll have exclusive access to:
- A business listing on the new Visit Midlothian website
- MTF networking events with fellow tourism businesses (virtual during COVID)
- An open forum to discuss challenges and benefit from peer support
- Partnership opportunities
- Support from experts at Business Gateway Midlothian and VisitScotland
- Meaningful market Intelligence
- Business development opportunities
To join Midlothian Tourism Forum, please email email@example.com
Visit Midlothian, managed by Midlothian Tourism Forum, showcases all there is to do in Midlothian. From great days out to unmissable attractions, the best hotels to fantastic foodie spots, you can find all Midlothian has available for visitors and local on visitmidlothian.co.uk
Keep up to date with Midlothian Tourism Forum on social media. Be sure to tag us in your news so we can share it with our audience too.