Employment Support - PATH Scotland
Positive Action Training in Housing (PATH) Scotland are leaders in new and innovative positive action schemes which address inequality and disadvantage throughout Scotland.
PATH Scotland aims:
- To address the under-representation of black and minority ethnic communities working in housing and other professions in Scotland.
- To provide high quality training and opportunities which are tailored to the needs of individuals.
- To enable individuals, when experience is gained, to compete effectively for employment within housing and other professions.
Life Skills and Employability
Thinking about making more progress in your life?
The Volant Trust has funded PATH (Scotland) to run an employability and life skills programme to increase access for BAME women who have experienced life challenges.
The programme works on a 1-1 basis with BAME women who have an interest in using a collaborative approach.
What is offered through the life skills and employability programme?
An experienced member of staff will work in partnership with you to set goals, evaluate the strategies you have been using so far to progress in your life, and identify other actions you could take that help you move closer to your desired goals. At the same time, the member of staff will encourage you to think about how you could identify barriers and areas for development.
The programme we offer is not training, but will be instrumental in developing skills such as interpersonal communication, improving self-confidence and working with people.
Specifically you will be supported to:
- Develop your life goals and life plan
- Improve your knowledge and skills
- Assess and increase your confidence
Find Out More
find out more about PATH Scotland via email email@example.com