Working as a key link between the company’s innovative science teams and its customers, the Technical Account Manager will work collaboratively to cement long-term business relationships with Roslin Technologies’ customers, with primary responsibilities in tech transfer and downstream support. The role will include extensive activities to connect with customers across a range of settings including one-to-one meetings, exhibitions and formal presentations. The role will be key to understand our customers’ needs and feed that back to the science and product development team to make our offering better.
Given the technical nature of our offering and the scientific counterparts at our customers, a solid understanding of cell biology or cultivated meat production is important. In addition, the role requires the ability to work with a wide variety of people. The role offers opportunities to travel internationally.
You will be joining a friendly, inclusive, and collaborative team who share a passion for science and biotechnology in a working environment where success will be encouraged for your professional development.
• Bachelors/Masters degree in appropriate science subject (e.g., Cell Biology, Biotechnology)
• Prior experience in a customer facing role
• Demonstration of strong, effective project management skills
• Demonstration of excellent organizational skills
• Demonstration of excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstration of superlative teamwork capabilities
• Direct experience working in a stem cell or cultivated meat company
• Other industry/biotech experience
• Working to GMP and relevant ISO standards
• Understanding of, and ability to contribute to, broader management/administration processes
• Demonstrated contributions to publication and report writing
‣ Competitive and attractive salary and company pension plan
‣ A passionate work environment focused on a fast-growing field, using ground-breaking stem cell technologies
‣ Strong emphasis on team performance and personal development
‣ Regular company events to foster our culture